3D Cell Culturing – Fast and Simple!
Nano3D Biosciences (n3D) offers unique cell culturing solutions for the Life Sciences market. n3D’s breakthrough technology is easy to use, Basement Membrane Extract (BME)-free, and allows for the rapid growth of cells, all in an unmatched in vivo cell environment.
The Bio-Assembler™ is as simple as standard 2D techniques and faster than any other 3D cell culturing product on the market.
The Bio-Assembler™ System
The Bio-Assembler™ system cultures cells in three-dimensions by magnetic levitation. The Bio-Assembler™ uses nanoparticle-based Nanoshuttle-PL solution to deliver magnetic nanoparticles to cells. Magnetic drives then levitate cells to create the 3D cell growth environment. Using the Bio-Assembler™ is as easy as performing standard monolayer (2D) culture. Preparation time and cell manipulation requirements are equivalent to 2D culture.
Why Magnetic Levitation?
- Rapid formation of 3D structures and cell-cell interactions
- More accurate representation of in vivo tissue
- Compatibility with virtually any cell type including primary and stem cells
- Compatibility with any media type, standard culturing protocols, and diagnostic techniques
- 3D co-culturing capabilities
- Unique capability for moving and shaping tissue, applicable to invasion studies and tissue engineering
As Simple as 2D
There are only two simple additional steps that differentiate the Bio-Assembler™ from 2D cell culturing:
For technical resources, click on one of the following links: